Schools Conference 2019
Posted: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 14:36
Friday 29th March 2019 | 8:45 – 3:00pm | King Power Stadium, Leicester
It will use the 8 Principles of the Whole School Approach as its theme, to share strategic and practical ways that your school can use to improve the health & wellbeing of your pupils and in turn demonstrate additional whole school outcomes.
The Conference includes a Keynote Address from former Cyclist and Team GB Coach, Tim Buckle, who now mentors for Chimp Management. They specialise in training people to manage their minds, with an approach that is grounded in neuroscience. They aim to help people get the best out themselves and others, to improve the quality of there lives bringing increased success and happiness.
Workshop Topics include:
- Why children need to move more in schools - Dr Helen Garr, NHS GP.
- Ensuring a skilled workforce – Nicky Collett, Qualified AfPE Tutor.
- Engaging a Student Voice – Tracey Lines, Workforce Development Officer, LRS.
- Success through community access – Joe Hall, Facilities Development Officer, LRS.
- Academic success through physical activity, wellbeing and character evaluation – Brocks Hill Primary School.
- Wellbeing @ Work – Bryany Cornish, Wellbeing @ Work Lead, LRS.
- Healthy Schools – Jane Roberts.
- Amplyfying attitudes and Attainment with Physical Activity – Sam Ruddock, Youth Sport Trust Athlete Mentor.
Early Bird Prices - book by Friday 1st March 2019
- £40 per delegate
- £60 for 2 delegates from the same School
General Prices - book by Tuesday 19th March 2019
- £50 per delegate
- £80 for 2 delegates from the same School